Dear Ronald T. Huggs, CEO of Huggies of America, Inc.,
I would like to inform you personally that my counsel will be filing a complaint against your company, Huggies of America, Inc., following my use of one of your defective diapers. While wearing your product, I wrongly assumed that it would work as designed, keeping my pee and poo safely confined. Instead, my pee went around my body to my butt, met the funnel-like shape that your diaper seems to have formed, and flowed with force to the middle of my back, where it promptly leaked over the top of your diaper, through my outfit, onto my daddy's arm, over his watch, and onto his shoes. I am sure you are as shocked as I was.
My damages are the cost of one diaper, the cost to clean Daddy's watch, and pain and suffering from the embarrasment this has caused me.
Sincerely,
Riggs T. Ryan
2 comments:
Yeah! You blogged again!
Frances was the same way. Only Pampers worked for her. Charlotte was a Huggies girl though.
Anne!
That is so funny! I personally hate Huggies and refuse to use them...Pampers (in particularly the swaddlers) are my/Jack's favorite!
Sorry to hear that Tim's watch got caught in the crossfire. Gotta keep a close eye on those boys...Jack is still peeing on us at 8 months! When does it end???!!!
Post a Comment