Saturday, August 15, 2009

Movie Night

Tim has been working very hard this week to get some documents done. On top of the work stress he is still dealing with his shoulder/neck issues. After working most of his Saturday I thought it would be nice to go to the movies. (You can ask Tim - this was a very SINCERE gesture on my part) Now, as most of you know, with children you can't spontaneously decide to go to the movies because you have to line up babysitters for a Saturday night well in advance.

Well this is where Dearie comes in...how do you people live without Dearie's? I called Dearie to see if she minded tending to her darlings for a couple of hours. Of course she said YES! Thanks Dearie so much for being so generous with your time and helping out with the babies on a regular basis. We really couldn't do it without you.

We went to see Julie and Julia (I obviously got to choose the movie!). I would highly recommend this to anyone. I just told Tim to add to my Christmas Wish List a vintage copy of her cookbook.

Hopefully we won't be seeing the babies until 7am tomorrow!

1 comment:

Resource Girl said...

Those darlings never have to wonder, anytime you need an extra pair of hands I'm always tickled to spend time with them! They are truly the greatest blessing in my life. Dearie