It's a fact...our babies are growing up way too fast. They are a little over 8 months old and they started Mothers Day Out (MDO) today!! I really can't believe it. Avery absolutely loved school...I think she loves the fact that everyone is there to play with her! She barely napped because she didn't want to miss a single thing. Riggs on the other hand was not quite as excited about this "school" thing. He started to fuss as soon as I walked away. I had to come back and try to get him down for a nap. Unfortunately he wasn't interested. His first day was a little rough but I know in time he will grow to love it. Who knew he was attached to his mommy?!? I guess this has something to do with the fact that they have been with me since day one. I didn't have hired help until they were 3 months old and even that was only one day a week.
Sweet Avery ready for her first day of school!
My little man talking away...thinking he is ready for school.
Hey, is that my name?
School Time
(Their expressions truly describe how the first day went)
It was so sweet, when I got them both sitting on the floor Riggs looked at Avery to see what he should be doing. I have a feeling I will be separating them when it comes time for real school just so they can each develop their own personalities.
No comments:
Post a Comment