Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Surprise Visit from a long lost friend...

Michael - this post is for you!
Today my babies got to meet a very close college friend. I think they really liked her too! It was so nice catching up, and reminiscting about the good ole times. Boy did we have them, and luckily Lauren remembers them all! Hopefully she won't feel the urge to tell the babies when they grow up!
Lauren - we LOVE surprise visits, so feel free to stop by the next time you are in town. We are looking at the calendar to see when we can come visit you. Hope you had a safe drive home.
Hello Mrs. Lauren - I'd like to play with your necklace please.
This one cracks me up. Lauren and the girls.

I think Lauren is saying...wait you want to put another baby on this chair!

I love the way Avery is looking at Lauren...and you are?

Its very difficult to get 4 kids to look at the camera at the same time.

Riggs realizing where he is...

...and he is not happy about it at all!


In order for Aunt B to have time to visit she had to cook Charlotte and Frances' dinner at our house. While I am not a fan of red beans and rice, I might have to cook it more often. Avery LOVED it!! Riggs even enjoyed a few beans.

Always smiling for the camera!

making funny faces to daddy


I think I might like red beans and rice!


LSU fan...I think not!
no "real" LSU fan would drink from a UK cup!!!
(Charlotte - I know you bleed purple and gold)











No comments: