Since Anne is extremely busy with those adorable twins, I have offered my services to blog about her babies when I get to spend time with them.
This morning Frances and I got to babysit for them while Anne ran to the Doc in the Box (another sinus infection). They spent the morning keeping me on my toes, but we had a blast.
I started with Avery since she will eat anything, and got the funniest reaction.
All ready to eat with Maggie batting clean up!
Aunt B, what is that stuff you are trying to feed me?
Really?
Gag me!
Aunt B, I see Avery's reaction. You must be crazy if you think you can get me to eat this!
Yuck!
Avery, despite her reaction to each bite, would open wide for a fresh bite everytime I offered. She is a soldier when it comes to eating! Riggs did try two bites, but after that he hid his face from me. I had to earn his trust back, but he eventually ate his normal baby food from me.
Sorry kids for subjecting you to this nasty meal. I promise to be "Fun Aunt B" the next time we hang out.






2 comments:
Aunt B - First thank you so much for watching my babies while I ran to the doctor. I think we caught this sinus infection on the front end and the shot and meds are already making me feel better. Second - It's so comforting to know the babies LOVE spending time with the May Flowers. Not sure how i would get through each week without y'all. Third - you can blog ANYTIME on my blog - our readers will appreciate a more updated version of what I have been offering.
Anytime. Love spending time with those babies!
Glad you are feeling better. And you might regret letting me blog anytime I want...I have a bit of an addiction!
Post a Comment