beautiful Avery
They were both a bit fussy, so I decided to give them a snack - a cup of Cheerios, or Cho-chos as we call them. Avery and Riggs were fighting over the cup and couldn't get the Cho-Chos in their mouths fast enough.
Eating Cho-chos with Maggie ready to bat clean up.
Give me some more FOOD!
Since I had my girls' dinner of red beans and rice ready, I got out the highchairs and started feeding Avery and Riggs. Avery was shoveling the food in her mouth, and Riggs would grunt at me if I stopped feeding him to help Avery.
scraping an empty bowl in search of more food
Hmmm...how do I get Aunt B to give me more of that stuff?
I know, flash her my adorable smile!
Aunt B, stop taking pictures and just feed me!
They were gobbling up their second ladle full of red beans, so I called Anne to get some guidance. She couldn't believe they were both eating so much, but gave me the go ahead to give them some more. They both ate their third helping with the same gusto as their first!
Either I am an excellent cook (doubtful since it was boxed red beans and rice) or the twins are going through a growth spurt!






No comments:
Post a Comment