Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing at Aunt B's

Yesterday after school Anne had an important errand to run and need help with the twins.  I eagerly offered to watch them since it has been so long since they have come over to play!   The kids had a great time playing and Charlotte loved having more "students" around to play school. 
Looks like Riggs and Avery take after their mama!
But not too surprising, Avery won out and got the treasured toy!
Aunt B, how do I eat this cheese and suck on my nu-nu?
Let's see...like this?
Why isn't this working!?
Much better.  One at a time.
Riggs loved his "ball" (a balloon) and loved tossing it up in the air.
The coolest cook in town.
What?  This is how Aunt Clair does it.
Poor Riggs had enough of these loud ladies and kept running to the front door.  He would hang on the door handles and cry, "Mama!  Mamaaaaa!"
Trying to put on the sun glasses like Sister.
One handsome dude!
Avery watching Charlotte eat very closely.  She studied Charlotte for a good two minutes before she tried eating her own dinner.
Okay, okay. I think I can do this.
Success!  BIG bite!

Riggs on the other had needed me to load his spoon, but after that he took over....unless Aunt B happened to put a carrot on his spoon. He is not a fan of carrots and would shoo away any spoonful that had a visible carrot.

Big bite for Riggs.  Either he is scared of my cooking or he tasted the carrot I snuck in there.  I'm going with the carrot!
Hey!  Where did all those loud girls go?
Shhhh...don't tell them I am enjoying the peace and quiet.

No comments: