What a day!!! This morning I was at the Heymann center at 6 am waiting in line for dance revue tickets. (ticket window opened at 9am - yes they are in that much demand and first come first serve) I got home at 9:45 and we headed straight to our first birthday party of the day! All of the kids were great! (Thankfully)
At noon we headed downtown to the festival to see Uncle J and his band FIGHTs play!!!! What an amazing accomplishment for them! And they were awesome!
We got to hang with lots of friends and enjoy good music. I left Tim with Evelyn so the kids could get their face painted - note to self buy face paint and paint face before we go to festivals! The line took an hour and a half. If that doesn't express the love for my children I don't know what does ;)























No comments:
Post a Comment