Monday, May 18, 2009

It's been too long...

Tonight I needed to get out of the house to begin the tedious task of dealing with the 2100 plus photos on our camera's. (If you are a regular follower of the blog you will want to set aside a couple of hours, sit down with a good bottle of wine, and dig in.)

In order for me to get into the zone I need a place with some background noise and minimal distraction. Normally I would choose a coffee house, but what fun is a coffee house on my night off from the kiddos. I decided I needed a little alone time to enjoy some wine and look through all of the photos of the most beautiful children in the world.

Do you know how hard it is to find a place that serves wine and also has free wi-fi?? I haven't found that place...but I did come to the wine loft and discover that there is plenty of unsecured wireless networks available! Exactly what I was looking for. So scroll through the posts below. I still have many more to add but that will have to happen next time. By the time they are one I hope to be fully up to date!

No comments: