Tuesday, October 20, 2009

She must have overheard us talking...

I have to be honest, the baby books I have for Avery and Riggs have been barely written in...I feel like a bad mother because its usually the second child that has the empty baby book!! I guess I have the excuse of twins :) However I am trying to go back and fill in as much as I can periodically.

This morning while feeding babies I was asking Tim what date should we put as Avery getting her first teeth. I have been seeing them for a while now under the gums and feeling them for the past two weeks. Tim said he didn't think that counted and we should wait until the first one is fully out.

When I was walking to their classroom at Mothers Day Out I could hear Avery SCREAMING! I feel so bad for their teachers when the babies are fussy. Once she saw me she calmed down. The teachers told me today had been one of Avery's worst. I mentioned she has been teething and that is probably what all the fuss was about. Right as I was saying this she gave me a big smile and I saw her TWO BOTTOM TEETH!!! So, its official Avery has teeth! I am sure Riggs will follow in the next couple of days.

I will do my best to write this important information into her baby book.