Sunday, June 27, 2010
Tee Tee on the potty!!
Tonight my baby girl tee tee'd on the potty!!!
I got the potty a while back because the kids loved to sit. So I figured why not let them sit on the potty (one that plays music) to get familiar with it. Well Avery loved this idea. She sits on the potty all the time, even with her diaper on. Every night before her bath, after we take her diapeb of we tell her to tee tee on the potty. She sits for a bit then stands then sits again, then she just wants to get in the tub.
Tonight she sat on the potty, tee tee'd just a little then stood up and finished her business. It was precious. I threw the bath mat on the floor to cover the tee tee and she said "uh oh."
Once I had both kids in the tub I called daddy to tell him the good news. His first question was did it play music? I said no, but right then the tee tee drained toward the music sensors and played. Avery heard it and danced a little.
We were sad Daddy missed it considering he does bath time 90% off the time!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is huge! Way to go Avery Kathryn! The first step to becoming a little lady! Next comes makeup =)
Holy Moly!! Way to go Avery!
Jack just turned 2 and we are NOWHERE close to the potty.
I wish I could just pay someone to do this part of parenting for me;)
Post a Comment