Monday, March 14, 2011

It was bound to happen...

This daylight savings time has really been hard on the kids bedtime, mind you it hasn't affected their wake time! So this evening when I was listening to them "cry it out" I thought I could hear Riggs too clearly. I assumed that Tim had opened the door and went into the nursery. Nope, he was in the kitchen. Then I heard the door knob shake.

I knew it, Avery climbed out.

WRONG! It was Riggs!!! I have no idea how he climbed out but he did and he was very proud of himself. Avery on the other hand was screaming to get out of her crib. I regrouped and wasn't sure how to respond. Tim came in the room and we started our night time routine over...read a book, rock in the chair, go night night.

Sure enough ten minutes later I hear the door again! It's been a long evening and I still hear Avery crying out "mommy" every few minutes.

I'm thinking we are gonna have to convert these cribs to toddler beds soon!

No comments: