Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Toddler Beds!!


Dearie and I thought we were gonna cry when we set up the toddler beds. I just can't believe how fast my babies are growing up!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man! How are they doing in the toddler beds?? I'm procrastinating on this transition as long as I can because I fear Jackson will NOT handle it well.

So far, he has never tried to escape his crib. But bed time can still be so difficult. I'm terrified that if he's able to just walk out of his room, Mike and I will never sleep again.

But the kid is turning 3 in a few months...I feel as though my days are numbred;)

Corbin said...

Hope the toddler beds are going great! Love that I found your blog! we have one too.
http://corbinandjohnlevin.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Amy, It's been tough. Night time is finally ok, but nap time is what is killing me!I say keep them in as long as possible. Riggs was climbing out and I was afraid of him breaking an arm. Not to mention I will need the crib for baby number three!