Sunday, December 6, 2009

11 months

Really, 11 months already!! I honestly can't believe how fast this time has gone. It's also hard for me to believe that I have not once been away from them at night. I am exhausted to say the least. I hope that by the time they turn 1 they are both sleeping through the night again. (PLEASE!)

Speaking of turning one, I am so not ready for my babies 1 year birthday party. I have exactly one month to order and send invitations, decide what I am going to do for the party, plan the party and then of course stress about the party. And yes I realize this party really is for me! But before I can deal with their party I must first get through our first Christmas party at our new home. I am looking forward to starting traditions with my family in our first home!!!

Dear Avery and Riggs, Thank you for the best 11 months of my life. I know it only gets better. Love, Mommy

No comments: