Friday, December 18, 2009
I think Emma taught her this...
Riggs has been saying "Dada" (repeatedly, over and over) for quite a while now (he either really likes his daddy or has no idea what he's muttering), but Avery finally joined in and identified a family member too...Abi. She really says "Abu" or "Aba" or "Abbbbb," but she tends to do it when Abi wanders into the room, so we know what she's getting at. She's always been fascinated by the dog, which we think she might have picked up from Miss Emma Bailey. Hopefully this is the first step in a series of steps leading to Abi to having a consistent playtime companion again, like she did with Anne and me before the kids were born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a video to go with this post!! I will get it to you. Avery is 100% saying Abi!
Post a Comment