Friday, December 11, 2009

Keeping me on my toes

Frances and I watched the twins today so Anne could get the finishing touches done for her Christmas party.  Avery and Riggs made sure to give me a great workout trying to keep up with all their exploring.  And it looks like I need to do a bit more baby-proofing around the house!


Riggs chillin' playing music while drinking his bottle.

Riggs, I'll take that, thank you very much!

Don't worry Aunt B, Aunt Beth showed me how to climb these things.
Thank you Aunt Beth oh so much for this new skill!

Avery, wait for me!

Come on Avery, climb faster!

double the trouble!

Maggie guarding Riggs

Happy boy banging on the coffee table

Avery showing off her teeth

and trying to master Frances' juice

the most adorable fireman

Aunt B, I'm gonna take this one for the road!

Well, if Riggs get the wine, I'll just have a Bloody Mary!

1 comment:

Anne said...

These pictures are just too cute!!! Love the captions.